Zero BS Projects
STOP “MANAGING” – DELIVER RESULTS
- Sometimes I feel that I’m the only one who wants the project to succeed…
- What do I do about unreal deadlines?
- How to make my boss and the client trust me and stop meddling all the time?
This is a cross-cutting training and a true handbook of a modern project leader. You will acquire skills allowing you to deliver results smoothly, without the impression of going round in circles and that the whole effort is trickling through your fingers.
Without wondering: “what did I miss today” or “what will surprise us tomorrow.”
– people with at least six-month project experience
– project, product and team leaders
– start-up founders, owners of small and medium-size enterprises
Have absolutely no experience, hoping for tools that will make them do without establishing relations or (another extreme case) without any tools or plans.
AFTER THE TRAINING YOU WILL
The plan is not the key, but its delivery is.
And know how to apply each of them.
Also with those considered “difficult” ones.
What does it mean to be a true leader?
Priorities, delegating, collecting team status updates.
And know how to reach an agreement with them.
The programme is divided into five modules and covers 24 hours of us working together.
It can be executed in an INTENSIVE (three days x 8 hours) or STANDARD (two parts, two days x 6 hours each) mode. The first one is an intensive, pragmatic compromise, but whenever possible, I recommend the STANDARD option. It allows the participants to better acquire knowledge, combine the training with work more efficiently, and also provides them with more time to introduce new abilities in everyday life, as well as QA session and experience exchange during the second part.
- What are cognitive biases and how do they affect our work?
- Five rules of an effective project leader
- If it’s nothing but hurdles and chaos, can we still call it a project? What should we do in which situation?
- Should the client’s satisfaction be the only and paramount goal?
- What does assertiveness really mean?
- How to make your boss, client and team trust that the project is well-handled?
- What are the vital questions that should be asked when taking over a project?
- How to collect team status updates without organising extended meetings or rushing the sluggish ones with emails or calls?
- Secrets of creating a good Kanban board.
- The most common mistakes of e-mail communication.
- Why do we need client relationships? How to establish them successfully?
- How to report a status update (with bad news) well?
- How to increase the chances of getting through to the most reluctant ones?
- Should a leader specify, document and manage the scope of the project on their own?
- How to deftly specify the scope of the project?
- How to create a handy and clear schedule on its basis?
- How to manage changes and surprises during the course of the project?
- How to prevent delays?
- Is the risk management always worth it?
- How to make it contribute more apart from a neat document?
- It is always worth it to create a team? What to do if it’s impossible?
- Whose motivation in the team should be taken care of in the first place, and why?
- Feedback: the art of motivating criticism.
- How to delegate tasks and enforce their completion?
- How to set rules so that others comply with them?
- How to create a team of people who cooperate well and trust one another?
- How to interweave those activities into everyday tasks and duties?
- The biggest mistake of optimisation implementation.
- Kaizen: how to introduce smarter improvements.
- Is it possible to take care of each task and what happens when we try to do so either way?
- Monkeys on one’s back: how do we, inadvertently, carry out tasks of other people?
- Where should we start implementing the knowledge gained during the training and how to do it most efficiently?
- How to deal with contradictions and maintain healthy balance?
From 14 500,- PLN net / group
(max 16 people)
Including: transport and accommodation of the trainer, materials, designing the exercises for the client specific projects.
2999.- PLN net per person
(two – 10% discount,
three or more – 15%)
Including: the venue, materials, catering.